Monday, April 6, 2020

Looks can be deceiving!

I woke up with a fire under it today to work on a couple things I had thought of forever ago and promised myself I wouldn't rest until I'd worked on them. This one is the first:


Looks like Tunisian crochet, right? But it's not! I'm working on some color combos and swatches and then will type up a pattern for test *knitting.* I'm really excited about this design!!! Hoping others will like the invention (extensive googling and ravelry searches turned up nothing so it looks like I might be the first person to think this up / execute it?) and get excited about it, too!

I'm also working on converting a lot of my knitted patterns to crochet (!!!) and designing more crochet (and knit) patterns as well. I'm bistitchual so feel my patterns should reflect that better. My goal for this year is 12 new patterns. I've already put 4 out in the universe so am thinking that momentum might just make this my most prolific year yet!

I AM VERY BORED AND TIRED OF BEING HOME ALONE ALL DAY, to say the least, but I guess I am getting a LOT of crafting done. Cannot wait to go back to work, that is for sure!!!


My throw blanket is about 2 feet long now, and over a foot of that was from one day's crocheting. Yowza! Sadly, I'm almost out of Golden Girls reruns. Guess I'll have to find something new to watch / knit / crochet to while I'm waiting to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment